For additional information on any of our programs or to sign-up for our workshops, please contact Jane Underys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members may register for workshops 60 days prior to the date of the class, providing there is an opening. The non-member's price for workshops is $50.00
- Please come early enough to be set up for the start of the class. Doors will open at 9:00 AM; class begins at 9:30 AM unless otherwise indicated.
- Be prepared. This includes having all items on the supply list, sewing machine in good working order, and basic sewing supplies. It is also a good idea to bring an extension cord, power strip, a small iron and an ironing surface that may be shared with other students.
- If you need to cancel your attendance in a workshop, you will receive a full refund only if your spot can be filled.
- Lunch is on your own. Most venues will allow you to eat in the classroom which means you can brown bag it. Some venues have a refrigerator available. An hour is built into the class time for a lunch break, which is flexible and could affect the end time of the workshop.
- Cell phones should be silenced during class. If you need to make or take a call, please exit the classroom.
- Visitors are very distracting to the teacher and other students, and should not be in the classroom.
- If you know you have to leave class early, please try to sit in the back of the classroom.
- In consideration of others, please refrain from wearing perfumes.
Get Adobe Reader to view pdf files and forms.
ROBBI EKLOW recently won Second Place in the Small Wall Quilts: Longarm/Midarm Machine Quilted division in Paducah this year with her Delightful Spirals quilt. Congratulations, Robbi!
Quilters have been using tools meant for other activities to aid in their work for years. Robbi will show you how to use it, where to get it and why wandering the aisles of the home repair store can lead to better quilting tools and more efficient storage at reasonable prices
Robbi's Transcendentools: New Ways to Get Quilting Stuff Done Lecture will be held at 7:30PM on August 21st at Chandlers, Schaumburg, IL (see map)
Our vendor for the night will be : Sew Moving from Gurnee, IL
FRIDAY WORKSHOP: FREE EXPRESSION BUFFET - Learn Robbi's innovative techniques to create sophisticated art quilts as described in her book Free Expressions. In this fun and relaxing class, each student will create an 18x24" fused quilt top, using their choice of a pattern from Robbi's current selection. Robbi will bring at least a dozen different patterns to class for students to choose. Patterns range from simple to complicated allowing everyone to decide their own challenge level for the day. KIT FEE of $5 payable to instructor.
Friday workshop will be held at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library, Arlington Heights, IL. (see map)
SATURDAY WORKSHOP: EXPRESSIVE UNMARKED FREE MOTION QUILTING - Robbi shares her award winning, time saving techniques to fill your quilts with lavish designs. It's fun and easy. We'll be practicing on inexpensive felt rectangles in the morning, switching to muslin sandwiches in the afternoon. Beginner / Intermediate levels.
Saturday workshop will be held at Elk Grove Library, Elk Grove Village, IL. (see map)
|Thurs, Aug 21
|Trancendentools: New Ways to Get Quilting Stuff Done
|Fri, Aug 22
|Free Expression Buffet
|Sat, Aug 23
|Expressive Unmarked Free Motion Quilting
Return to top
Home | Year At-A-Glance | Programs | New Members | Newsletters | Retreats/Trips | Quilt Shows | Charity Projects | Meetings | About Us | Contact Us
© Copyright 2006-2013. Northwest Suburban Quilters Guild, Inc.